Alejo Pacini is an experienced tax controversy attorney which has spent years representing clients against the IRS. He utilizes his extensive knowledge of tax and the inner workings of the IRS to best maneuver a case through the IRS process in order to get clients their best possible result. Alejo has extensive experience in matters involving captive insurance, tax credits and deductions, transfer pricing, and penalty abatement.
- Represented international software company in audit and reduced transfer pricing adjustment by over $10 million.
- Represented a consulting business in audit and had over $200,000 in penalties abated in a captive insurance matter.
- B.S. – Texas State University
- M.S. – Texas A&M University
- J.D. – California Western School of Law – Magna Cum Laude
- L.L.M – Georgetown University Law Center with Distinction – Certificate in International Taxation
Memberships and Affiliations
- Licensed in California and the United States Tax Court